Planning for the future is something that we do in quite a few areas of our lives. Yet, people are always asking us, “Why would someone preplan their funeral?” Now more than ever, it is important to plan ahead. Preplanning frees the surviving family from making decisions at a difficult time, and provides great peace of mind.
Preplanning also allows you to lock in funeral expenses at today’s costs. A complete price list is available upon request. In most situations, funds invested today, in compliance with Connecticut law, will be sufficient to cover the total cost of the funeral at the time of need.
Feature And Benefits of Planning Ahead:
- - Reduces emotional and financial difficulties at a time of need.
- - Allows families time to discuss these important matters “together.”
- - Leaves loved ones with guidance and answers, not questions.
- - Is no less important than any other kind of planning that we do.
- - Can guarantee funeral home costs against inflation…forever.
- - Provides peace of mind.
- - Transferable, should you permanently relocate.
Eligibility for public assistance a Connecticut resident is allowed to place up to $5400.00 in an irrevocable pre-need contract and enter into a revocable contract for “burial plot” items without affecting their eligibility.